17th January 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for class 10th Board exam in 1 month that I can score 95% marks? Which Books should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and there is only 1 month left for the Board exams so I want to know how can I prepare for class 10th Board exam in 1 month that I can score 95% marks? Which Books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I score 60% marks in 12th SSC board? Which books should I prefer studying for better score?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th (CBSE) to get admission in class 11th
  3. How should I prepare for Maths subject of CBSE Board exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  4. How can I score 90% marks in class 12th (Commerce) exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  5. What is the procedure to join NDA after completing class 10th from CBSE Board?
  6. How can I prepare to score good marks in 10th ICSE Board exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. How can I prepare for Physics subject of HBSE Board exam so that I can pass in the subject? Which books should I prefer studying?
  8. How can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks? Which books can I prefer for studying?
  9. Which books should I prefer studying in class 10th for appearing in JEE Main exam? -- [New]
  10. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  11. How can I score 80% marks in B.Tech 2nd year exam within two months? Which Books should I prefer studying?
  12. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  13. How to prepare for getting above 80% of marks in 10th ICSE board?
  14. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  15. How many marks should expect in 12th board exams in biology after studying from NCERT books?
  16. How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Reference books to score good marks in Madhyamik Board exams?
  18. How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams?
18th January 2017, 09:26 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for class 10th Board exam in 1 month that I can score 95% marks? Which Books should I prefer studying?

If only 1 month is remaining for your board exam then you should revise the topics that you have prepared. There is no time to look and search for new things. Go for previous year question papers,understand the pattern and study smartly.

If you have started your preparation a month before then you can manage to get good marks but not 90% or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?