11th November 2016, 09:31 PM
Gulshan10224

How can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks? Which books can I prefer for studying?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing in BSEB board after 3 months so I want to know how can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks? Please tell me about the book which I can prefer studying.

Related Questions:
13th November 2016, 03:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks? Which books can I prefer for studying?

You have enough time to prepare yourself for the BSEB board exam. Join coachig class, if you are not able to understand your subjects and go through the BSEB books only because questions will be from syllabus only.
29th October 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks? Which books can I prefer for studying?

How can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?