25th January 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get admission in International School to study HS Science?

Hello, I am studying in class 10th of WBBSE and I don’t think that I can score above 60% in my Board exam. But, I want to opt Science in my HS. But I want to join any International school. I have no issue to go other state for my education. I can study anywhere in India. Kindly inform me that what percentage I have to get for admission?

3rd February 2019, 12:06 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get admission in International School to study HS Science?

There is no such fixed cut-off percentage required for admission in 11th science in any International School, however I would suggest you to try and score at least above 80%-85% as scoring below this will not endure your admission in any good institution.

This is however big task, you just keep on studying consistently and just focus on your board examination and I am sure you will surely be able to score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?