12th December 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in the 12th Uttarakhand Board exam if going for Appendix operation next week?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce. My board exam is very near. I am suffering from Appendix and I have an operation next week. Now I have only a few months for my preparation. So, I want to know how to prepare for my Uttarakhand Board examination so that I can successfully score good marks?

14th December 2020, 02:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in the 12th Uttarakhand Board exam if going for Appendix operation next week?

---- Preparation tips to score good marks in the 12th Uttarakhand Board exam if going for Appendix operation next week ---

Go through all the notes that have been prepared by your teachers for you because they have experience and they know which are the important things that can be there in your question paper as questions.

Go through all the questions that are given in your exercises of each text book.

Next important thing that you should do is to practice previous year question papers at least 10 years previous questionquestion papers.

Be confident and have faith in yourself.
30th January 2021, 07:26 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in the 12th Uttarakhand Board exam if going for Appendix operation next week?

The best thing for you is to first note down all the the notes available with you.
Then you should try to try to inform you teachers about your operation and they can help you in your preparing for your exams .
You should take their advice on what you should focus and important topics you should cover as it will help you to score good marks you should also so try to to study the maximum you can before your operation and also practice more papers they can help you to covered your syllabus and you will be able to know your weak points before hand
Try to make short notes which will help you to study well before your exams
New short not take tension about your examination and just have more confidence in your studies and you will be able to do better in your exams
So all the best for your exams and your speedy recovery after operation and you can focus on your exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?