29th November 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?

sir,
kindly help me I am passed out
my 12th from NIOS distance learning
I scored 84% and selected in
galgotias university for BBA LLB (5 years integrated)
I am confused wether my degree will have any value ?
as someone told 10+2 NIOS not acceptable by bar council of india.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  2. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join in WLC college after completing 12th exam from NIOS
  5. Is NIOS certificate right to enter into defence?
  6. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  8. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  9. NIOS certificate is authorized for Railway exam or Primary School Teacher?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  12. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?
  13. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  14. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  15. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  16. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  17. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  18. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
3rd December 2014, 04:03 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?

NIOS certificate is considered equivalent with other Higher Secondary Education boards such as CBSE, ICSE after the permission for equivalence was granted by the Association of Indian University.

So you do not have to fear about your future as it carry same importance as other boards and you will be eligible for higher studies those are available for Indian students after satisfying their subject requirement criteria.

But I want to suggest you on the integrated BBA LLB course that there can be a risk factor during the campus recruitment drive. Because a full-time course is always preferred by a company than integrated course. So if you are carrier oriented then first check the placement status of the college and then admit in it.
1st May 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am from haryana.I have passed 12 from nios.Can i join to government college in regular course.
26th September 2015, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

I am doing senior secondary course from NIOS.
and I want to go Canada is it possible to get admission there?
11th March 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing senior secondary course from NIOS. And I have done secondary to from nos
and I want to go dubai is it possible to get admission there for graduation in ba arts I have not taken hindi and geography subject
14th June 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Is inter in NOIS and Bachelor's degree in BBA from Annamali University valid for PR Visas? I have heard that this education is not treated as regular mode and might not be valid of applying PR visa to Canada or Australia. Kindly clarify me on this doubt. thank you in advance.
30th January 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between open10th and regular 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?