21st October 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I set time table for studies in Class 9? Which books to refer?

How can I set time table for study in class 9?
Which books should we choose in class 9 to become topper?

21st October 2014, 03:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I set time table for studies in Class 9? Which books to refer?

It is better to set one hour or at least half an hour for each subject. If you are a above average student, half an hour is enough for you. Otherwise, it is better to create a time table of one hour for each subject. And you can reduce this time by carefully listening the class and concentrating on the topics which your teacher is explaining. If you can concentrate on the teacher's explanation in the class, you can easily revise them at home with 10-20 minutes. So, these things will be helpful for you to get more marks as well as you can save your time.
And when coming to books, test books are more than enough for every student. And it is very important for every student to read test books to improve their reading and comprehending skills. If your are interested in test books, you can go for "Vikram Series Publications" guides, which will be helpful for every student. Because, the usage of English sentences in those books is easily understandable.
24th May 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I set time table for studies in Class 9? Which books to refer?

Hey, I HAVE. A QUESTION FOR YOU SIR .PLEASE SUGGEST ME A TIME TABLE WHICH WILL SUIT FOR ME TO BECOME AN IAS OFFICER. I AM IN CLASS 9 AND MY BROTHER. IS STUDYING IN CLASS 10.
REGARDS
ADITYA AND KUNAL
31st May 2017, 09:26 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I HAVE. A QUESTION FOR YOU SIR .PLEASE SUGGEST ME A TIME TABLE WHICH WILL SUIT FOR ME TO BECOME AN IAS OFFICER. I AM IN CLASS 9 AND MY BROTHER. IS STUDYING IN CLASS 10.
REGARDS
ADITYA AND KUNAL
To become an IAS officer, first you need to complete your graduation with that stream in which you have good command.
IAS examination comes in the catogary of civil servise which is conducted by UPSC. Examination of IAS happens in three stages.
1. Preliminary test.
2. Mains exam.
3. Interview

*. Preliminary test contain objective type questions which is completely based on GK,GS, Reasoning, psychology test, general awareness questions.
*. Mains exams contains subjective type of questions which is completely related to the subjects you have studied during your graduation periods.
*. Interview has only purpose to check your presence of mind, practical approach, emotional strength while having good in ethics.

For more information log on to www.upsc.gov.in
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?