15th April 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My daughter is pass class 9 , I want to know about can I take admission in class 10 in other school in same area in lucknow. Kindly provided me rule. lt is possible to change the school?
C B S E is allowed to change the school
Regards
Pankaj jain

16th April 2015, 12:05 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?

No, it is not that much easy to get admissions in other school after completion of 9th standard in one school. Most of the schools will not agree to take the admission for the new students in 10th standard. Because it is difficult to teach and train the student in one Year. The 10th final exam is a Board examination so schools will take it as most important. I suggest the students not to change school in the 10th standard, because it is very difficult to understand in the new way of teaching.
16th April 2015, 12:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get your child admitted directly in class 10 in any school.

To study in class 10th in any school you will first have to get admission in class 9th standard of that particular school and hence after having cleared her 9th class she would be automatically promote to class 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?