17th May 2011, 09:48 AM
Honey Saini

How should I start preparing for the entrance exams while in 12th science?

I m in class12 in sc stream ...... i want to be prepared for entrance exams... but no one is here to guide me cos my parents are not educated... m from a middle class family...
plzzzz suggest me dat how to get start preparing for entrance examssss...

28th June 2011, 11:50 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I start preparing for the entrance exams while in 12th science?

Hey,
for preparing for entrance exam:
1>Go through your notes properly.
2>Solve as many problems as from recommended book.
3>go through previous year paper because from there you get the pattern of exam.

good luck
29th June 2011, 06:57 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I start preparing for the entrance exams while in 12th science?

preparation for entrance exam while in 12th science is important thing.
there are different entrance exams are there in our country.

1) iitjee- this is the most important entrance exam for the students of 12th science. for all information about the date, syllabus, fees exam, exam centers visit iitjee.org . while 12th it is difficult to prepare . because it requires preparation from 11th standard. as this exam includes the syllabus of 11th standard. for the preparation of this exam hard work is required. for getting the admission in iit you have to secure the all india rank less than almost 7000.
there are scholarship scheme is available for the students whose parents annual income is less than 2.5 lakhs in IIT'S and NIT'S .so no need of worry about fees.
there are different types of books are available for iitjee i will suggest some of them
1) chemistry- the book written by o.p. Tondan and o.c.Agrawal
2) physics - book written by h.c.verma (must) and NCERT book
3) for maths - arihant publications,dinesh publications.

2) AIEEE - this exam is also all india level exam. the preparation for this exam can be started either from 11th or 12th. because the maximum questions are asked from 12th syllabus. by securing good rank in this exam you will be able to get admission in NIT's ( national institutes of technology) . these institutes are run by central government. for all kind of information about this exam visit aieee.nic.in or for admission process visit ccb.nic.in
if you secure the rank less than 2000 (all india rank) you will get scholarship of 35000. the iit's and nit's offers b.tech degree in engineering. studying of NCERT books really help to secure good marks.

3) state level CET exam- this exam is totally based on the 12th syllabus and basics pf 11th. for more information regarding this exam visit dte.org.in for maharashtra state candidate. this exam generally held in month of may . the syllabus for this exam is 12th hsc board syllabus.
there are good coaching centers in latur are available for this exam . by securing good marks that is more than 150 out of 200 will increase your chance of admission in government institutes. there are 6 autonomous institutes under the exm cet in maharashtra.
1) college of engineering ,pune
2) vishwakrma institute of technology, pune
3) veer jijabai technical institute, mumbai
4) institute of chemical technology, mumbai
5) walchand institute of technology, sangli
6) shri guru govind singhji institute of technology

by securing positive score in aieee you can get admission in private institutes.

4) these are the main exams for 12th science student
the more important thing in securing these exams is understanding of concept and regularity in study. so for achieving these type of exams hard work is obviously required . preparation for these exam needs strongness in maths so concetrate on maths specially .

5) if you are going to give entrance exam with biology subject then AIPMT is impotant exam it is same as that of aieee , difference is aipmt includes biology instead of maths.

6) there are entrance exams are available for engineering but these are private institutes. fees structures are not affordable for the people like us ( middle class) . so it is better to prepare well for aieee and iitjee rather than preparing for exams like BIT's ( birla institute of technology) and VIT ( vellore institutes of technolgy) .
the syllabus is same as that of aieee for these entance exams . but the problem is fees structure.

now question can come in your mind like, does this institutes provides scholarships.................... answer is yes but in very less amount than the fees we have paid for admission.

so friend these are some entrance exams for the student studying in 12 th science . best of luck for your future. thanks
22nd August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am average student in 12th & want to ship pilot please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?