15th June 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to find out which school is my center for the SSC examination..?

My center code is 2226 how should i know that which school is my center for the SSC examination? the school is in mulund (e) how should i know which school is my center.? How to find out which school is my center for the SSC examination..? Can you please provide the right information to be followed?

Thanks!

15th June 2015, 06:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to find out which school is my center for the SSC examination..?

The exact name of the School which is your center will be provided in the Admit Card if your SSC Examination.
So must download your admit card and read everything carefully.
The School where your Examination will take place will be given in the admit card along with the date of Examination and also the Reporting Time.
So download your admit card from the official website of School Service Commission.
16th June 2015, 12:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to find out which school is my center for the SSC examination..?

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.
Recently , CGL examination registration was going on till 11th June 2015.
Earlier, the last date was 5th June but it was extended.

It is very difficult to provide details about the school in which examination center is provided.
In the registration form, only city in which candidate wish to take center is demanded and students are provided examination center in the same state/city they filled in the form but the school or college can not be predicted.

To know about the exact examination center, you should wait till SSC provide admit card on their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?