14th May 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?

Sir
Which is the good coaching for IES exam in Delhi?
And if I prepare for IES and if I am not
succeed in it than my preparation for IES
will be useful for SSC exam or not?

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 01:14 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?

IES stands for two different exams of UPSC board which are - Indian Economic Services and Indian Engineering Services and if you prepare for any one of both of these exams then also your study for SSC exams will not be completed and enough to qualify the examination.

The syllabus of both SSC and IES examination is different and if you study for IES then how will the syllabus of SSC exams be covered automatically means you want to prepare for IES exam but willing to qualify SSC exams like CGL, SI, CHSL etc. so I would say that it is not possible to qualify SSC exam while preparing for IES examination only.

If you prepare for IES and SSC exams together then there are few chances to get qualified in the exam because a exam which is being prepared takes time to qualify that is why you just need to give time for both of these exams and I would finally say that focusing on two exams would not be good for you and your preparation because you might loose attention and perfection in preparation for both of these exams.

Prepare only for one exam and make that your target and career option because preparing only for one examination will result you success in life that is why you just need to select either SSC or IES examination so start prepare for one of these exams.

I think, you are totally willing to prepare for IES examination then you should be because target is decided in mind not by suggestions and advice that is why I have listed some good coaching centers in Delhi for IES examination so you may go to any one of these coaching center and start your preparation for IES examination :

>> Made Easy Coaching center for IES examination.

>> DMC Education Limited for IES and GATE.

>> Aryabhatt Academy for IES examination.

>> Dronacharya Institute of Engineers - Delhi.

>> Career Launcher India Coaching for IES exam.

The best way to choose coaching center among all these is to meet the current and ex students of the coaching center because the internal things can only be said by students of the coaching so you should meet some students and get their feedback over the coaching and its facilities and how many candidates have been selected in past few years so you will get complete record then compare which one is better and affordable as well as per your condition and join the best one.
15th May 2015, 02:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Which is the good coaching for IES exam in Delhi?
And if I prepare for IES and if I am not
succeed in it than my preparation for IES
will be useful for SSC exam or not?
No, you can't qualify in SSC exam because the syllabus of IES exam is based on Technical Section.

List of the best IES coaching center in Delhi:-

Engineers Institute of India
(A team of IES & GATE Toppers)
28B/7, Jia Sarai (Near IIT),
Hauz Khas , New Delhi 110016
Ph. 0-9990657855 , 9891181190
E-mail: [email protected]

IES Academy
25 , Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 16
Ph: 011 - 26537570,
Mob: 09810958290

Shar Study Circle
28, JIA SARAI, NEAR IIT,
NEW DELHI-110016
Ph: 26529998, 26528213, 9818652587
E-Mail:[email protected]
15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
pjgp

No,it is very difficult because the syllabus for both the examination is different.
If you want to prepare for IES then you get into Indian services like Indian administration service,Indian telecom services.
As you are interested in both the examination you have to make clear that what is important for you and you have adjust your time table to clear both the examination.....
so,prepare well

all the best
19th May 2015, 03:50 AM
james hettfield
Member+

No it is not essential because SSC and IES are two different platforms which needs different methods and paths to be followed.
Like if you are preparing for IES, you need to study all technical subjects which are of no use in the preparation of SSC examination because the main base of SSC is mathematics and English only.
While preparing for IES, you might get a little help with the GS section but in SSC there are only 50 marks of GS that will be asked, rest are of mathematics, English and reasoning. Hence It is recommendable that you should follow your preparation to one examination only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?