6th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?

hav done my bcom now i am intrested in becoming income tax
officer,what are the eligibilities for that,and
please say me the process for the course to be
done in detail.
wn is d exam date?

n want 2 knw regardng custom officer also?

ma email id : [email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-eligibility-become-income-tax-officer-what-exam-date-754882.html#ixzz22kPLTac2

6th August 2012, 03:36 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?

Hi Friend.........

If you are interested in Income Tax Officer?

First you can crack the CGL (Combined Graduation Level) Examination which is Conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) in Yearly ones.

Staff Selection Commission

SSC Conducted Examinations List : -

Eligibility Criteria : -

Educational Qualification : -

** Candidate must have a bachelor of Degree in any stream from a recognised university

** Age between 18 to 28 years, age relaxation as per norms, as under

For SC/ST 5 years

For OBC 3 Years

Nationality : -

** Should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure : -

** Tier - 1 Examination

** Tier - 2 Examination

** Personnel Interview............etc

Syllabus : -

*****all the best*********

Regards.........
Tash
6th August 2012, 05:06 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?

The staff service commission conducts an entrance test annually for the recruitment of candidates in the income tax department.
Eligibility criteria:
Candidate should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
Candidate age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination
The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

Selection Procedure:

1.Written Examination ( objective type questions)
2. Personal Interview (for qualified students in the Written Test).

Syllabus:

a)General Intelligence
b)General English
c)Arithmetical Ability
d)General Awareness
For more detail visit SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.
10th October 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN FINAL YEAR DOING B.TECH IN EE . WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR INCOME TAX OFFICER POST?
22nd October 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m student of BBA vth sem i want to apply for income tax officer exam
So can i apply for income tax exam nd i need the whole procedure of it
Nd send the rply on [email protected]
29th November 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuin mba i want to apply for income tax afficer exam .so plz explain me whole process of it relly on [email protected]
19th December 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my degree 1st year i want to write income tax exams so do i have eligibility
30th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that can I write Income tax exams in my 2nd year of B.com.
28th May 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

physical requirement as stated above is necessary for income tax officer
30th May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,which books i prefer to fight SSC examination
30th May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,which books i prefer to fight SSC examination
12th July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is required in graduation for income tax oficer exam
22nd September 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

what is minimum hieght for income tax officer?
29th September 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am appearing in 2 & i want to become a income tax officer please tell me how can i apply for entrance exam & please tell me the name of helpbooks for entrance&SSC or give the hole information about income tax officer on my e-mail id [email protected]

I am very thankful to you

Mangal choudhary
7th October 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

now when will income tax officer exam conducted ?
22nd October 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Harshad Dadhich
I am B.Com Final Year student , I want to become income tax office please tell me sir what can I do for that
27th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i am prabhjot kaur. i m graduate (bsc) n pursuing mba. i want to become income tax officer. please tell me all the necessary conditions for attempting ssc exam and also tell me the full procedure of the exam.
MY [email protected]
10th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a MA in sociology llb, can apper for ssc exam to become a income tax officer
6th June 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Wen ll be exmz conductn n how many tymes hav d eligibility to appear ?? which place ? whch book I wanna to prefr ?? any ???
25th June 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i wear spectacles on left eye nd there is some problem in my right eye
can i eligible for income tax oficer
sir nd frnds plz reply me fast mx email id is
[email protected]
10th August 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm third year of electronic&control engineering students and i want to become a income tax officer after completed my degree of BE so you are requested to suggest me how i will be study and which book for crack the exam
18th October 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

My height is not fulfilling ssc criteria plz can help me that how shuld i deal to become officer in income tax???
30th November 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Ļi want to be income tax officer.but i injurd in accident .so what am i apply the
Form for income tax officer
15th July 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my mba in 2012 I want to write an income tax officer job plz suggest me what is the proses
15th August 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a short person. So l want to know that can i apply for the income tax officer? I confuse that if there is any require for physically strong rather than knowledge.
15th January 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam , I complete my bachelor digree but it was a correspondence course in netaji suvhash open university and my age is 32 years ,can I sitting CGL exam?
15th May 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my B.com(general) I want to join income tax officer job ? What is the process to join please help me! harikarannagaraj@gmail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?