15th June 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?

I was passed my 10th board exam with 62% and 82 percentile in Gujarat Board. i want to admission in my school when i was study from standard 1 to 10.

I preferred group B for further study but my school not giving me admission and they insist me if i go for commerce then they will give me admission.
I want to know that is there any rules for school that they have compulsion to give admission for old student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  4. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  7. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?
  9. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  11. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?
  13. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  14. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  15. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  18. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
15th June 2015, 05:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?

There is a compulsion for the School to provide admission to a Student who has read there for 10 years but there is no compulsion regarding the Stream.
You are being offered admission to the Commerce Stream and you will not be able to challenge the decision of the School Authority in any way.
You must either take up the Commerce Stream that is being offered to you or you must change your School and go to some other School where you will be offered Group B after Class 10.
These are the 2 options that are open to you.
15th June 2015, 10:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?

You should not have to anything extra to get admission in the same school where you have studied till 10th.
Even the schools set low minimum marks for the students who have passed 10th from the same school instead of the students willing to take admission in the school who have completed 10th from the other schools.

You should be aware about all the notification regarding admission given by the school as different schools have their different eligibility criteria and admission dates.
First of all you need to apply for admission and appear for entrance test if conducted otherwise you should wait for the cutoff marks to be introduced by the school to get admission in the cutoff you fall .
You need to be very alert as their is very tough competition for admission at every school in the good schools.
15th June 2015, 11:09 PM
reconnect

Yes you can easily get admission in same school easily.

But if your % of class 10th in maths and science than it may be possible that you will be not able to get science stream.your school may offers commerce stream to you.

You will be not able to challenge the authority of your school in this case.
You have to follow the rules of your school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?