23rd February 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to find the school name if I have the center number for SSC board exam?

How to find the school name if I have the center number for SSC board exam? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Thank you!

14th March 2016, 08:40 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to find the school name if I have the center number for SSC board exam?

You must be talking about Maharashtra board SSC examination. I did not quite understand how could you have center number for SSC board examination and not the center name. This Maharashtra examination board issues hall tickets or admit cards a month or two before the actual examination. This hall ticket or admit card actually contains the name of the examination center, center number, roll number, registration id, time and date of the examination and the rules and regulations admissible for the candidate at the time of examination. So if you have center number, you need to look right above the area where center number is given. You will see the school name in bold letters. But in case you have lost the admit card, you need to contact the Maharashtra SSC board office, so that they can replenish you with a new admit card. Otherwise you will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
28th January 2020, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to find the school name if I have the center number for SSC board exam?

I want centre number of Mohammed umer rajjab mun secondary school
30th November 2020, 03:12 PM
Etim

I known my school name but I don't known my center number
4th January 2022, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I no my school name but I don't know my center number
17th May 2022, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to find center number of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?