8th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Should I opt for NIOS board to appear in 12th exam if failed in supplementary?

Hello Everyone,
I was in 12th class and I was failed in Mathematics then after giving supplementary I was again failed. Now can you please tell me that is NIOS good for me?

9th March 2016, 07:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I opt for NIOS board to appear in 12th exam if failed in supplementary?

You can opt for improvement examination in the coming year from the board you have studied now or yes, you can even go for NIOS board, either once you choose as you can appear only twice for improvement examination.
9th March 2016, 07:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for NIOS board to appear in 12th exam if failed in supplementary?

You can yet once more try for improvement examination as you still have one chance left, or after that you can go for NIOS board, you can go for NIOS board now also, but it is advisable for you to opt for re-examination from the same board itself.
10th March 2016, 07:12 PM
OnePlus

NIOS (National Institute of Open School) is an open school board. NIOS is highly recognized board of India.
NIOS is undertaken by the union of government.

In NIOS there would be no need to attend the regular classes. But you need to work hard. Try to join the coaching for tough subjects.

You can also apply for improvement exam for class 12th. Otherwise NIOS is the best option for you.
17th May 2022, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

If I join NIOS than my year will save ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?