17th February 2023, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to give maths exam other than school in CBSE board?

I had maths in 11th but in 12th i dont have it. I want to pursue my carreer with maths....is there any chance by how can i give a cbse maths exam for 12th other then one from my school?

17th February 2023, 09:29 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to give maths exam other than school in CBSE board?

Yes, it is possible to appear for CBSE Maths exam for 12th from a different school as a private candidate. You can register as a private candidate with CBSE by following the below steps:
  • Visit the official website of CBSE at https://cbse.nic.in
  • Go to the "Examinations" tab and click on "Private Candidate"
  • Select the desired class (in your case, Class 12) and the desired examination (in your case, Maths)
  • Fill in the required personal and educational details
  • Pay the registration fee online
  • Take a printout of the confirmation page

After registering, you can collect your admit card from the regional office of CBSE before the exam. It is important to note that you must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear as a private candidate. You should contact the CBSE regional office for more information on the eligibility criteria and the exam schedule.

I has done this same thing for me for the subject "Physics". But, the only difference was rather doing it myself I had paid a consultancy. They did that for me and charged a bit hefty amount back then.
18th February 2023, 01:37 PM
Antonio 2023

Yes, you may be able to give the CBSE maths exam for 12th from a different school or as a private candidate.

You can request your current school to allow you to give the CBSE maths exam from a different school. Some schools may allow this, but it will depend on the rules and regulations of your current school.

You can also enroll in a different school as a regular student and give the CBSE maths exam from there. However, you will need to check the admission criteria and availability of seats in the school you are interested in.

If you are not able to enroll in a different school, you can register as a private candidate for the CBSE maths exam. You will need to apply online through the CBSE website, and you will have to arrange your own study material and appear for the exam at a designated center.
18th February 2023, 03:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get maths as you have not choosen maths in your school but you can apply for maths after appearing in maths clas 11th exam and must clear the subject.
21st February 2023, 02:45 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Yes, you can change the school. Improvement form is fully online since previous year so, you can fill your form by yourself, no need of school. At the most only one stamp of any school will be required for verification. And cbse will allot you center nearby your address. You can also change your address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?