25th November 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?

I have done my 11th from a regular public school and now I wish to give my 12th board through an open school. Is there any way that I can do my 12th from an open school and give CBSE board? Please help.

Related Questions:
12th December 2013, 11:08 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Cool Re: Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?

First of all, you should change your mind of giving board exams of your 10+2 from an open school. You should study and give board exams from a CBSE school and that too after pursuing regular class. This is because result of regular schooling will definitely act as more preference as compared to the private and the open school’s ones when any company will conduct a recruiting drive.
Now coming to your query, yes, you can give CBSE board exam while studying in an open school but that will be accounted as private course and not a regular one. If you want to appear as a regular candidate for the board exam, you need to take admission in a school which is under the CBSE and then give exam by maintaining proper attendance.

If you want to give CBSE board exams and study in open school, then you have two alternatives.

1. You take admission in an open school under the CBSE board and then give board exam from it as a private student.

2. You can study in open school and get a tie up with another school under CBSE curriculum as a private student and give exams representing a private student from that school.

Our best wishes are with you.
18th February 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?

sir , first of all i wnt to tell u dat i scored 80%in my 10th std. last year in 2012 13 i was in 11th std. but due to some reasons i dropped my year ... actually i was with science stream in my 11th std. but due to droping dis year 2013 14 i m taking comm. class coaching nw my ques is dat dis coming year in 2014 15 i am completing my 12 board from open 12th cbse. so plz let me know dat what can i do after my 12th result..which will b beter n gud 4 my futur.... like i ve done my 12 privately so wht should i do ahead.. i mean what can i choose...??
28th April 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?

I am a 12th class cbse student studying in delhi. can l appear cbse board exam at kerala
30th May 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am failed in 12th fr wb board can i got one more change to give this exam from any board sir plzzz help meee
6th June 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in class 12th so how can I get admission in cbse open school?
21st July 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

M doing 12th from AICOS.
Is that a recognized board or not??? Please help ...
2nd August 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there's a diff. B/w regular school cbse result or open school cbse result...!!!!
Means on the report card of 12th is there mention dat I hve been done 12th frm where open or regular ??
6th August 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I m fail in cbse 12th, nd now i want to join up board, so how can i admission in up board college??
1st December 2014, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my board.If I'm failed in 12th CBSE board.If yes! Then what info. needed to fill the jee(mains) form.
21st March 2015, 11:14 PM
baggu helper
Member+

In order to change the board you can take admission in an open school under cbse board.

After applying this you can eligible for cbse examinations.
19th April 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have to ask that in 10 I scored 78% marks in 11 the I take PCM in which I failed soi have to do open board for 12th my 11th year will be waste so please tell what I have to do????
21st April 2015, 03:06 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

If you wish to give 12th board examination of CBSE board then you have to carry on because open school system is not available in CBSE.
So,if you have been a regular till 11th then you need to continue unless you would become not be eligible to fill form for board examination of 12th.
30th April 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I have failed in 11th exam and wanted to give12th board exam as a private student. It is possible?
1st May 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i am 11th fail in 2 subject accounts & business and i m commerce student can i do 12th in any private CBSE school
20th June 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from humanities 11 to commerce in 12th class
22nd June 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir .I m a student of PCB I failed in 11 ,and now I want to do 12 from CBSE board. I don't want to join NIOS and can I get admission in any school of CBSE board on regular basis or on private basis please help me .
9th August 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 12th from CBSE and from NIOS also at same year and after doing that if my result is passed in both DMC's..Is that legal..
25th January 2017, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO XII IN SCIENCE FROM AN OPEN SCHOOL AND GIVE CBSE BOARD EXAM?
I WANT TO DO 12TH IN CBSE SYLLABUS from open school?
7th July 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have fail in my 12 cbse board now can i give open board exam and can i take exam in collage
20th January 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Whether passing from open school with subjects English physics chemistry and mathematics will be treated as science stream.
3rd March 2020, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in another school after class11th CBSE .My registration has also been done.
I want to change school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?