9th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How is ISC Chemistry Practical exam? Is it tough?

Hello,

I would like to know that what are important for ISC practical Chemistry exam. I mean so that I can understand the toughness of it?

Is it very tough ?

12th August 2014, 09:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How is ISC Chemistry Practical exam? Is it tough?

ISC CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL:

Every practical exam is easy when we understand the experiments which we are trying to do. So, make sure you learn and understand all the experiments which you have done in Chemistry practical classes instead of trying to memorize the steps which will enable you to do the exam quick and with confidence.

ISC Chemistry practical exam consists of 3 questions which you need to complete in 3 hours the pattern of the questions are as follows,

-> Question 1 - is an oxidation-reduction titration in which sufficient working details are given. All essential working must be shown.

-> Question 2 - is an experiment on the rate of reaction. Sufficient working must be shown.

-> Question 3 - is an exercise in qualitative analysis.

I have attached a sample papers in this post for ISC Chemistry Practical exam, just go through it once to understand it better.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISC_Chemistry_Practical_Exam.pdf(124.2 KB, 219 views)
28th February 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is ISC Chemistry Practical exam? Is it tough?

Where are the isc chem prac papers checked...is it done in school like computer practical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?