22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join IIT coaching institute?

Respected Sir, myself Rupal Jha. I am from Samastipur, Bihar. My younger brother want to join your institute but we are from general category and not able to join IIT coachings but he is a bright student. He got 9.5 CGPA in class 10th this year. So, if you think that he need your help then let me know. I am a B.Tech final year student. My contact number 9775810927

22nd October 2016, 04:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IIT coaching institute?

Kindly mention the name of the coaching institute in which you want to get the admission for IIT preparation as you have not mentioned it.

Major coaching institutes does not offer the admission of candidates on the basis of caste reservation but mostly offer on the basis of merit score in the entrance test.
23rd October 2016, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To join any of the good IIT coaching Institute, you must have to first contact to the respective Coaching Institutes like Akash Institute, FIIT-JEE and so on.
Appear in the entrance cum admission test conducted by the respective Institutes. If you are able to qualify in the test, you can then definitely join the said Coaching Institute for the preparation of the entrance examination.
24th October 2016, 01:56 PM
princekainth2

There Are many Popular renowned Coaching institutes across India.

To join specific coaching institute,you will have to contact the Administration of coaching institute if its Local in your City.

If the Coaching Institute is far away,you can look out for Contact EMAIL and Contact number over their Websites and talk to them anytime.They will guide you thoroughly.

Big Coaching institutes in 'KOTA Like Allen',Akash or FIIT-JEE Conduct Entrance exams for their institute and provides scholarships too.

These days,institutes are least concerned about class 10 marks.Even in some cases,they don't give admission to 10 CGPA holder because of fewer marks in the Entrance test.

You can get information about these entrance test from local book shop as they have manuals and pamphlets about tests.They can even help you to contact to administration.

So,you will have to go out and talk to various peoples to fetch the information you require further

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?