18th June 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

i am 22 years old and i completed diploma in civil engineering in this year . After diploma am wishing to do any other courses based on civil engineering rather than AMIE, and BE,b.tech could you guide me any other courses. but there is some finance problem in our family. i want to help my family
please please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  3. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  4. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  5. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  8. How can I proceed for to do B.E or B.Tech from Evening Engineering College after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU? -- [New]
  13. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  14. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  15. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  16. After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?
  17. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
18th June 2013, 09:16 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Don't worry about that you have many options after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering.Some of options are showing below:

Courses after Civil Engineering Diploma:

You can get into the following B.Tech and B.E courses:

B.E(Bachelor of Engineering) courses:

**B.E. in Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
**B.E. in Civil Engineering
**B.E. in Geo Informatics
**B.E. in Ceramics and Cement Technology
**B.E. in Transportation Engineering
**B.E. in Ceramics and Cement Technology

B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) Courses:

**B.Tech in Ceramics and Cement Technology
**B.Tech in Civil Engineering
**B.Tech in Civil Engineering+Master of Technology in Structural Engineering
**B.Tech in Civil and Transportation Engineering
**B.Tech in Civil Infrastructural Engineering
**B.Tech + Master of Technology in Civil Engineering

After successfully completing Civil Engineering Diploma one can directly pursue the following Advanced Diploma courses:

**Advance Diploma in Drafting and Design
**Advance Diploma in Structural Design
**Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
**Advance Diploma in Surveying
**Advance Diploma in Construction Management

regards......santhosh......
18th June 2013, 10:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Hi dear...........

As you have completed your diploma course in civil engineering stream then after that you can join in B.tech course which is a graduate course you can join in lateral entry scheme.

The list of best college in India.....

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS), Pilani

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati

National Institute of Technology (IIT), Surathkal

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirapalli

Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology (MNIT), Allahabad

To join this college you have appear entrance exam IIT , AIEEE & State JEE entarnce exam according to your rank you will get the colleges for admission.

Good luck.........
23rd October 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed diploma in civil engineering , and now i m working in pvt. company as a draftman . i want to make my carrer in design departmant so , what i can do except b.tech
25th October 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in fycs I want to join for architecture after completing my diploma?...what to do????...
14th November 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

iam passed iti electrician my aim was become an engineer .i would like to join direct 2nd year diploma via lateral entry. my question is can i take admission in direct 2nd year btech after completing my 2 year diploma?
9th December 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I am in first year diploma in civil engg. after completing my diploma course which course i shall be chose with the period of 5years. plese help me.
27th January 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Now i am B.tech 3 rd year....what can i do after completion of my B.Tech??????//plz give ur valuble solution
27th January 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 1 year diploma in civil engineering . i want to study more please suggest me the course which is related to this plz
16th February 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i studied 2 science and doing my b.com now.i want to do civil engineering.can i do it by distance course or any other way..please suggest me.i m in confusion.
17th February 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering(3years). Now Am working as a instrutor in a private polytechnic. I like to continue my studies. But am not intrested in b'tech or BE. What can I study other than these courses, related to my profession?
12th April 2014, 08:11 PM
mathiyas raj

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3656901]i am 20 years old and i completed diploma in civil engineering in 2013 year . After diploma am wishing to do any other courses based on civil engineering rather than AMIE, and BE,b.tech could you guide me any other courses. but there is some finance problem in our family. i want to help my family
please please guide me.
19th April 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Now Iam studying DECE 3year after completed. how can I go IIT.
16th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi...., I am Prasanna I have done my diploma in electronics and communication and now i am working in a private sector and what would be the best option for my career growth in education rather then B.tech,B.E and AMIE
30th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

after completing ur diploma u must need to do courses related to designing like autocad is the first and easiest oppurtunity for u and after this you can do revit course also which is also related to designing in 3d view .. good luck
12th January 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have my diploma in civil enginnering from ignou.now doing job in a private company.but i want grouth in my life so can I do.please tell...??
18th January 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in civil engineering.. and want to do safety coarse in civil construction.. but cant know any information about any clg in kolkata.. plzz help me.. 8016384596
30th April 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I am 2year student of civil engineering diploma and am no interested b.tech b.e. .
But I am interested in concrete technology subject so tell me perfect course for me after completing diploma
11th May 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after completing civil ingineering diploma???? To get government job what to do??? Please.... Guide me...
29th July 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

which couse i can do after diploma? i am completed my diploma in medical electronics bt my family background is nkt si gud so i cant do be so any option for this
24th August 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir . ..I am prasannajit I have been complite int science and civil engineering in diploma this year. what would I do i donot know.give some valueable idea. study or job .
3rd November 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed DE in Civil Engg. I would like to persue my Engg in Btech or BE in Civil & Transportation Engg. Please help me where are those colleges in india suitable for my degree. Please help. ANGH KONYAK
1st March 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil .which course I want to take plz guide me .....
14th March 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Can any student study diploma in civil engineering and BA at same time with regular college? Will any problem After completed his study
14th October 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply computer science engineering after diploma civil engineering completing please. Any other way's to do
7th November 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma civil but i am not interested to study engineering is there any option
7th January 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying diploma civil final year I don't know what to do next I was thinking of doing interior design course but I'm confused please guide me
6th May 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am studying in 4th semester civil engineering in diploma. After the study of 1 year of my diploma what I can do next except the B.E. course I want to join the job as soon as I can. Guys please help me with your suggestions.....
16th June 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering, and I love designing buildings and I already pursued AutoCAD and REVIT courses. what should I choose now I mean which course, should I do now? and which institution to become a perfect designer. and please tell what and where I can get jobs after completing? please answer,,
19th June 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering . I do not want to do BE, BTech, Or diploma in any other branch . What can I do???
27th September 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done civil engineering this year. Please what can do I so that I may get a govt job.
6th January 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma in civil or is in last year what course can I do after completing my course and I want to get admission in IIT Delhi and Kanpur what subjects I prepare for this.
16th March 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma in civil in 2018. I want know about others courses like BE to more study?
7th June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 87% from icse board I want to do civil engineering so should I do 11th 12th or polytechnic
8th June 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed diploma in civil engineering after 10th now i want to be an architecture so can eligible for Architecture courses after diploma and if not eligible then suggest other courses.
4th August 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I had complete my diploma in transportation engineering (Civil) from Gujarat and now I want to pursue BE/BTECH in Transportation engineering not in civil engineering but I dont know where in india this course provide and which clg provides ?and if you know then help me. I unable to find any college.
30th May 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in civil engineering and wanted to become architecture any course please suggest
26th September 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am studying third year diploma in civil engineering. After diploma i wish to do any other course based on civil engineering rather than AMIE,B.E,B tech ,could you guide me any other course
9th March 2022, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in fycs I want to join for architecture after completing my diploma?...what to do????...
first apply for nata exam it is arciture entrance next you can join in arciture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?