21st June 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my board from U.P. to CBSE? What is the process?

Sir, I m a student of class11th E.M in Kanpur from U.P board I have studied 1-8 at icse board n 9-10th at up board with good mark 78% n wanna change my board at any cost to CBSE schl at Allahabad bcoz of big family reason... Reason is big. Suite case is there try to gt.. Plz..
Sir if it is possible to change my bord so plz tell me the process how.. To do.. So.. Plz... Plz... Before it's 2 late...

30th March 2015, 11:56 AM
aashish582

Default Re: Is it possible to change my board from U.P. to CBSE? What is the process?

Yes you can change your board. You just need to have your migration certificate along with other requirements like Marks sheet, Pass certificate of class 10. You can get your migration certificate from the school where you studied class 9th and 10th.

The migration certificate(school leaving certificate) will be required at the time of admission in other schools having CBSE board.
30th March 2015, 09:27 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Is it possible to change my board from U.P. to CBSE? What is the process?

Hello sir,

The answer to your current query is definitely YES.

But for that you need following documents ::::>>>

A mark sheet of the previous class.

A migration certificate from your last school.

A character certificate from your last school.

If you have all the above listed documents then you can easily change your board from U.P. to CBSE.

That's all.

Thank you.
3rd April 2015, 01:52 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can easily change the board so just follow the steps :

1. Collect the following certificates from your current board :

* School leaving certificate

* Character Certificate

* Migration Certificate

* Your last result

2. On the school leaving certificate you have to get the counter signature of the DEO i.e. the District Education Officer.

3. After completing this procedure you should check the minimum percentage criteria in the school for the admission in which you want to get admitted (If any).

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you just have to apply their with all the additional requisite and you will get the admission there.
30th June 2015, 11:14 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Yes you can definitely change the board there is no such issue.
You need some documents which will help you in changing the board which are listed below:-
->Your last class mark sheet
-> Migration Certificate
-> Passing Certificate
-> Transfer Certificate(From Previous School)

I hope you got it.
15th April 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My daughter passed 9th class by UP board, I can change the board from UP to CBSC it is possible and she can change the subject please tell me now, it can be do
17th April 2017, 12:07 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My daughter passed 9th class by UP board, I can change the board from UP to CBSC it is possible and she can change the subject please tell me now, it can be do
Firstly, I hope it is CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) which is a central board.
Then No. you can't get admission in 10th standard because registration for 10th standard has already done in the 9th standard.

So, here i would like to suggest you to continue study from the same school untill you finish 10th standard.
Thanks.
19th January 2020, 09:38 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can definitely change your board , the documents and the procedure you will have to follow and need is
1) 10 marksheet
2) school leaving certificate
3) migration certificate
4) transfer certificate
20th March 2020, 11:32 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can change your board
The documents that you will require will be
Transfer certificate
Result
Permission letter
Leaving certificate
If you fulfill the above criteria than you can transfer your board
10th October 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passes 8th from Maharashtra board and I want to continue 9th&10th from Bihar board.
What I have to do to get admission in Bihar board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?