19th September 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?

Sir,
Last year I have secured 70% marks in 12th CBSE. Then I have applied for Improvement exam. Last year I have also applied for JEE Main. Now again I want to apply for JEE Main. But I want to know that what limit of attempting I have remain for JEE Main?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  2. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  3. Can I apply for JEE Advanced next year if qualified in JEE Main in this year?
  4. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  5. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  6. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time?
  7. Can I appear in JEE Main and Advanced if completed 11th CBSE and preparing for 12th NIOS in same year?
  8. Appearing in 12th Improvement exam will ruin my preparation for JEE Mains & Advanced?
  9. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  10. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  11. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main at the age of 16 years old being an OBC candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  14. When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  16. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
20th September 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?

There are only 3 attempts available for any candidate for JEE Main. You have applied once that means you have two more left and also you have to take care of the upper age limit which is 25 years.
20th September 2015, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?

The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you have completed your 12th standard last year and you have utilised your two chances of appearing in JEE Main examination, you have only one more chance to appear in JEE Main examination in next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?