1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Does Aakash Institute sponsor scholarship test for HS and JEE aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Hello, I am preparing for my Board exam of 10th ICSE. I want to join Aakash Institute for my HS and also for JEE. I want to know that Aakash schedule any scholarship test for admission? If yes, then please tell me when the exam they will take?

14th March 2018, 02:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Aakash Institute sponsor scholarship test for HS and JEE aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Yes, Akash institute conducts a scholarship cum entrance test named as ANTHE.

It is an all India test whose dates are not decided yet.
Generally this is conducted in April every year.

You can apply for the exam online by visiting the official website and paying the required fee.

Since the competition is very high, the candidates are expected to prepare well.
15th March 2018, 05:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Aakash Institute sponsor scholarship test for HS and JEE aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Yes, Aakash which is one of the best institute in India for preparation of medical and JEE entrance examination offers scholarship to meritorious students for preparation of examination.

ANTHE is conducted every year to offer scholarship to candidates for preparation of JEE.

So if you want to join the institute, you can apply for it to get the scholarship.
15th March 2018, 07:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Aakash Institute conduct scholarship entrance test every year.

So if you want to avail scholarship on tuition fee you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Aakash conduct ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination ) for admission in the course.

The examination is conducted in the month of January.

For detail information visit at www.aakash.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?