28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Ranking of Bhartiya Public Senior Secondary School, Joginder Nagar in India? Do they provide 11th with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science?

Hello sir, I want to know ranking of Bhartiya Public Senior Secondary School, Joginder Nagar in India? Do they provide 11th with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science?

Related Questions:
17th March 2023, 08:26 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Ranking of Bhartiya Public Senior Secondary School, Joginder Nagar in India? Do they provide 11th with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science?

Bhartiya Public Senior Secondary School, Joginder Nagar is affiliated to CBSE Board and was established in 1981. It was upgraded to a senior secondary school in the session 2006-07 and the name changed to Bhartiya Public Senior Secondary School. The school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well-ventilated classrooms & a play area.

Regarding the availability of subjects in class 11, I couldn’t find any information on their website, whether they provide 11th with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science. You can contact the school directly to get more information on this. It may depend on the school's affiliation board and policies. Bhartiya Public Senior Secondary School, Joginder Nagar is affiliated with the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. As per the board's guidelines, students can choose their preferred subject combinations based on the availability of faculty and resources in the school. Therefore, it is recommended that you contact the school directly to inquire about the availability of Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science in class 11 and the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?