26th June 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PhD scholarship? What is the amount we get from scholarship?

I want to know that procedure of scholarship in Ph.D programme. I want also known that amount of scholarship. Last year, exam also wanted, I want to pursue Ph.D in commerce? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here. Thanks!

25th September 2022, 10:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PhD scholarship? What is the amount we get from scholarship?

There are various scholarships offered to PhD students.
There is no fixed amount of scholarship.
The amount depends on the Scholarship one is applying for.
One can get upto 31000 Rs per month for two years and Rs 35000 per month for next three years after a review of work at the end of two years.

One can apply online for the scholarship through the official website .
Fill the application form with required details, attach required documents and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?