12th March 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if passed 2nd PUC in 2nd attempt?

Hello Sir,
Myself Sheikh Nawaz and I am from Bangalore. So I need an Education Loan for further studies. But I have passed in 2nd attempt in 2nd PUC. So, I am eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

14th March 2016, 10:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if passed 2nd PUC in 2nd attempt?

Yes you are eligible for the Educational Loan and the number of attempts at PUC does not matter when it comes to getting the Educational Loan sanctioned.
You need to make sure you have all the required documents that is asked by the Banks and once you are able to produce those documents your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank from where you are applying for the Educational Loan.
15th March 2016, 06:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if passed 2nd PUC in 2nd attempt?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan in order to study B.Tech course even though you had passed 2nd PUC in 2nd attempt. There will not be much problem in getting education loan sanctioned because of this provided you get an admission call from a well recognized and reputed institute that offers good placement opportunities, you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and you perform well during the B.Tech course as the bank will monitor performance during the B.Tech course as well.
14th April 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am pursuing 2nd year degree (b.com) I want to do a air hostess course so can I get a educational loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?