1st October 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I join an ICSE affiliated school if studying in Assam Board school with an ICSE pattern?

Friends, I am studying with ICSE pattern in Assam Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in an ICSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford an ICSE school for me. When I told my parents to change my school they told that Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matter. So can I continue my studies with an ICSE pattern in Assam Board school?

3rd October 2019, 04:26 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Should I join an ICSE affiliated school if studying in Assam Board school with an ICSE pattern?

Yes, there is no such problem in it if you join an ICSE affiliated school as you have already studies in an ICSE pattern syllabus school.

There is nothing to be so much worried about anything, you just have to go with the flow and I am sure you will do well ahead of your academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?