19th December 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for State Bank of India Clerical exam?

Hello!! I am sumit. I completed my matriculation in 2006 with 61% from CBSE,Higher Secondary in 2008 with 54% from CBSE,Bachelor of Business Administration in 2012 with 63% from Sikkim Manipal University .I am 23yrs old.As per my working experience presently i am working with Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation credit card services for US card members as a Customer Service Representative since 22nd sept 2012 till date in kolkata.Prior to that I worked with Wipro BPO for 1yr 2mnths in kolkata.I want to know like what is the syllabus,If there are any free previous year question papers or books available online,what books to look for,where to look for,How to prepare?,how to appear ( i.e. where is the exam centre? where to look for in order to get the form?,How to know when is the exam dates?)In order to be succesfull for the state bank of india clerial exam.
I REQUEST TO PLEASE MAIL THE ANSWER TO MY EMAIL ID THAT IS [email protected]

22nd December 2014, 01:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for State Bank of India Clerical exam?

SBI State Bank of India conducts Recruitment examinations for every 2 years. Separate notifications will be released by SBI for Clerical Cadre examinations and PO Probationary Officer level examinations. Before getting to know other details, you must first get the details of number of vacancies, vacancies state wise, SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, SBI Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and other details.

How to Prepare for SBI PO Exam:
1) You are advised to go through the below details once before starting good preparation. Remember there is negative marking of 0.25 Mark, attempt questions only when you know the right answer for questions.
2) Best books / Reference books for SBI PO Examination list has been provided below. So that you can score good marks in Written or Online examination. If you score more than 150 marks in SBI PO exam, there are good chances for you to be selected for next rounds Group discussion and Interview.

SBI Clerical Cadre Exam Pattern:
Total no.of Questions: 200 Questions
Total Marks: 200 Marks
Duration of Examination: 02 Hours 15 Minutes
No. of Sections: Five (05)
1) General Awareness - 40 Marks
2) Logical Reasoning - 40 Marks
3) Quantitative Aptitude - 40 Marks
4) Computer Knowledge / Marketing Aptitude - 40 Marks
5) Quantitative Aptitude - 40 Marks
Negative Marking - 0. 25 Marks
Best Book to follow for SBI Clerk Exam:
You can buy the following books, and solve as many model papers as you can. The detailed syllabus to be followed will be provided in the following reference books.
>> State Bank Of India Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam by "Arihant Publications"
>> Bank Clerical Exam Practice Workbook and Solved papers 2003 to 2011 by Kiran Prakashan
>> Ultimate Guide to SBI Clerk exam by Disha Experts

The exam dates (Tentative dates) will be given in the notification to download SBI Clerk Admit cards. So then you can start downloading your SBI Clerk Admit Card / Call letter. And "Examination Dates, and Examination Center" will be furnished there in the Admit card. To become successful Clerk in State Bank of India, you must really work hard. As there is very good competition, you can not compete them with normal medium preparation. Once you score 145+ out of 200 Marks, then you will be called for Interview. As per you past work experiences, and performance in Interview and marks secured in Written test will be considered together to decide final selection of right candidate.

Get All Latest SBI Recruitments - https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?