22nd August 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How the question papers of 12th Science CBSE Board examination can be checked?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream in CBSE Board. I just want to know that how the question papers of the Board examination are check? How they check the Board papers? Please let me know immediately.

14th October 2015, 03:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How the question papers of 12th Science CBSE Board examination can be checked?

Well, this paper checking thing is very confidential. Even I don't know much about it.This paper checking details is meant to be kept away from all the people. But sometimes you get small information from seniors. Similarly I also heard about it from my seniors which I am going to share with you.
1) First thing that I know is often told to us by our teachers. Neatness carries marks. The more you write your answers tidily, the better marks will you get. A correct answer but written very untidily will get marks deducted.

2)Next thing is also told by our teachers, it is, writing to the point. Don't write everything you know in your answer. First of all check the marks allotted in the question paper. If it contains 2 marks. Writing 3 lines about the question is more than enough. Science stream answers need to be precise and not elaborate.

3)Third and very important thing, which I heard from my seniors is that write the answers of a section together and in proper chronology. What I mean is that, you may find question number 2 more easier than question number 1. You can answer the questions in the way you find it easier to attempt. So attempt question number 2 before 1. But if say question number 2 has 3 parts (a), (b), and (c) then write them together and in the order (a), (b), and (c). This gives a good impression. Don't trie sub parts of the same question, out of chronology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?