15th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 2nd year. I have completed my 12th Arts 3 years ago from WBCHSE Board. But I wonder that Arts is not valuable for Engineering students. So, I have decided to complete my 12th once more from CBSE Board in Science. My question is, this is possible for me?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?
  7. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  9. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  10. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  11. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  13. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  15. Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?
  16. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  17. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
17th May 2015, 04:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?

No it will not be possible for you and you will have to stay on doing your course.
It will be best for you if you can enter the course of B.Tech in Computer Science the you will have very good job opportunity as well.
So just make sure that do not think about studying the Class 12 Course Again as it will be a waste of time.
So make sure you start preparing for the LET Examination and you will be able to get the maximum benefit from what you have done.
17th May 2015, 03:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?

Yes, you can definitely complete your 12th boards with Science but for that you will have to take admission in class 11 Science(provided you meet the requirement for it).

Therefore, if you do fulfil the admission criteria for admission in class 11 Science in the prospective school you want to avail admission in, you can thus appear for your board examination with Science background.
17th May 2015, 05:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No its not possible to get admission in 12th class directly in Science stream and as you mention that you completed your 12th class 3 years ago means you are not eligible for CBSE board in the manner of age and you cannot change stream after passing 12th class

You have only one option in that condition if you wanna complete your 12th again from Science stream then only and only NIOS board provides you admission because in NIOS your age doesn't create distance between you and your studies they will provide you admission
17th May 2015, 05:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No its not possible to get admission in 12th class directly in Science stream and as you mention that you completed your 12th class 3 years ago means you are not eligible for CBSE board in the manner of age and you cannot change stream after passing 12th class

You have only one option in that condition if you wanna complete your 12th again from Science stream then only and only NIOS board provides you admission because in NIOS your age doesn't create distance between you and your studies they will provide you admission
19th May 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12 with science stream but I am not satisfied with my marks can I apply for re examination of 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?