5th December 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to repeat 12th again after failing in PCM subjects?

I have failed in my pcm subjects. So I would like to repeat the same 12th again in another school. Do they join me?

5th December 2015, 07:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to repeat 12th again after failing in PCM subjects?

Yes, you can complete your 12th class in PCM from any open school i.e., NIOS board.

The candidate who complete their 12th from NIOS board are eligible for government jobs as the NIOS board is recognized by the Government of India.

You can also complete your 12th by writing the supplementary exams being in the same school.

The NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized board by the government so that the candidates can complete their education in a successful way. They can write the final exam any number of times.

The candidate should join in the open school for the completion of 12th class.
5th December 2015, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The present school or board won't allow you to appear again now. You can try for admission in any other board school. You can also try NIOS which is the common option for those who have failed in their class 12th exams.

NIOS is accepted by most of the universities and degree colleges. Hence, it will be a good option for you according to your current situation.
5th December 2015, 09:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you can repeat 12th class once again. So you don't need to lose hope .You can easily get admission in any CBSE affiliated private school.

My suggestion to you is that this time you must have to do hard work.

If you are weak in any subject then you can take tuition classes for that particular subject.

One more suggestion to you is that you should make your own notes for preparing your subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?