26th May 2015, 12:55 PM
kakd11

Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board?

My ward want to repeat 12th CBSE board as he is getting 62.2% in 12th in this year i.e 2015 his subjects are PCM, he gets lowest in Maths-48.please guide us accordingly

26th May 2015, 06:17 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board?

No problem he/she can fillup improvement exams available in august and then exams are held in next year month of march when the next session board exams are held in that manner your ward get a sufficient time for preperations so don't waste time and concentrate on studies keep in touch with any book depot or school beacsue they will provide you improvement forms ,
You can fill up in which one subject you wanna reappear then fill it up and send to the head office of CBSE , address is mention in form
If your ward wanna take admission in college as well then he/she is eligible to take admission in college and also fill up improvement exams
29th May 2015, 06:55 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board?

Yes it is possible to repeat the 12th CBSE Board.You have to fill the Exam Improvement form available in the month of August-September every Year.You can prepare yourself for the exam in 3-4months.The Exams are held in the Month of March-April.So concentrate on study if you want to get the good marks.
For CBSE Board,You have to fill the form and send it to head office of CBSE.The for should be filled accurately and well.

You can also change the Board,if you want to change.You can also appear in the National Institute of Open School.
30th May 2015, 09:20 AM
swanand thakur
Member+

Yes why not, your ward can repeat 12th. You just have to do is it to apply for Exam improvement form and they will be out till august-september month.And your child will be able to appear for exam next year.But they will include it in your Boards MARKS-SHEET about this which can affect further
16th August 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in maths and i have 1 compartment exam but not qualified so i have decide to repeat 12th same it is possible to get admission in 12th again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?