18th December 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to select graduation course after passing 12th from ISC board?

Hi, i am a student of 12th in isc board and i will complete my 12th very soon. But i am very much confused that what to do after 12th. So tell me how should i select my graduation course after passing 12th?

18th December 2015, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to select graduation course after passing 12th from ISC board?

It will depend on your stream and interest. If you are from science stream with maths then engineering is the most common option these days. For PCB stream there is medical courses. If you are interested in professional courses then be prepared for entrance exam because top colleges give admission based on rank.

If you are not interested in professional courses then you can go for simple graduation like B.A, B.Sc and B.Com which is good for those who want to become teacher or lecturer in future. Just make sure you get admission in a good college.
21st December 2015, 02:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to select graduation course after passing 12th from ISC board?

Look, it all depends upon you that what you want to study further after completing your class 12th studies successfully.
If you are from Science background then you can opt for Engineering or Medical line by appearing the respective Entrance Examinations of Engineering and Medical. Apart from that you can also pursue normal Graduation of B.Sc which is also available for you.
If you are from Commerce background, you must proceed for B.Com or can give entrance examination for CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?