29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th RBSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how I can get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School? What is the criteria to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya School? Now I am in 10th standard of RBSE and after my 10th I want to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya School. Kindly help me.

1st July 2019, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th RBSE student?

You need to have excellent marks in your class 10th board exams if you want admission at your choice of school. Admission will be on the basis of merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks in your 10th mark sheet.

If you can clear the cut off then surely you can get admission at the said school. Just make sure you have migration certificate and TC for change of board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?