1st March 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?

Hello, I would like to know that what I have to do for getting admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if doing 10th from CBSE Board. I want to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  2. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  3. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  5. Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  7. Can I get admission in kendriya vidyalaya school after doing 11th from private school?
  8. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  9. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya being an 11th Private student?
  11. Can we take transfer to Kendriya Vidyalaya after passing 11th from another school?
  12. Do we get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya school from other CBSE school in class 12th?
  13. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala?
  14. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada?
  15. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok?
  16. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  17. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
14th March 2018, 06:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?

There is no direct admission in the 11th standard of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.

The only way you can get the admission in 11th is by the way of approach from big politician or if you are a transfer case of some employee in the central government.

Other than these two things, there is very little possibility of direct admission in the 11th standard of KV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?