18th February 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to know to take admission in AMU in Intermediate by self financing, what is the process?. My score marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam is 54.75 and I want to take PCM. I belong to OBC category but in entrance exam application form, I filled up general category option. At present time I have OBC certificate.

31st July 2016, 02:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?

I am sorry to inform you that your marks may not be upto the mark for the PCM in the AMU.

The demand for the same is too high and there are candidates with much better marks. Still I want you to apply for the same but do not rely on that only as the chances are less.

As far as your category is concerned, I am sorry again but since you have filled up as the general category, you will be considered in that only. No matter if you have an OBC certificate now, you will be treated as a general candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?