31st January 2016, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
Presently i am studying in Jeddah- Saudi Arabia and will be moving to india. Can i get admission in cbse school in Nashik- Maharashtra. For academic year 2016-17

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  7. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  12. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  13. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  14. May I get admission in 12th class of M.H. Board after 11th from CBSE Board of Bhopal?
  15. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  16. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  18. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
31st January 2016, 09:55 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

No you are not entitled to do this. You are not change your Board from one country to another. If you want to change your school in your own country than you are able to do this, but across the another country is not entitle.
31st January 2016, 11:18 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
It is the best board to study up to higher secondary.

Yes, students can change their schools after completing 11th but the school need to be affiliated to the same board as of the previous school in which the student has studied 11th.
Since, most of the schools do not allow admission in 12th directly even if the student is of same board.
So, you need to search a CBSE affiliated school which can allow admission in 12th directly.
The documents that will be required at the time of admission are
-Marks sheet of 11th
-Admit card of 11th
-Character certificate from the previous school
-Transfer certificate from the previous school too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?