9th October 2014, 11:00 PM
Devi chowdhurani

Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition

I'm a student of class 12 from West bengal board with chemistry,biology and nutrition.can i get addmission in B.Sc home science (hons) at lady irwin college?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  4. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  6. Can I get admission in any college under Calcutta University after scoring 70 in chemistry, 68 in Physics, 55 in Maths, 87 in Biology, 75 in Bengali, 81 in English in 12th examination of West Bengal?
  7. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  8. How to take admission in West Bengal National University of Juridicial Science?
  9. Admission in master degree course in Nutrition Subjects in West Bengal?
  10. Can anyone get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? Which colleges can I get?
  11. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  13. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  14. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%?
  15. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur under state quota if my home town is West Bengal and did 10th and 12th from Delhi?
  17. When to get application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? In which colleges of Anand and VV Nagar can I get?
13th October 2014, 01:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi chowdhurani View Post
I'm a student of class 12 from West bengal board with chemistry,biology and nutrition.can i get addmission in B.Sc home science (hons) at lady irwin college?
Yes you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Home science after completing 12th sandard in science stream. Those students who have completed their 12th standard in science stream are eligible to apply for this B.Sc Home science course.

B.Sc (i.e) Bachelor of Science is an three undergraduation course which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges which offers B.Sc course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Applicants who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology/ are eligible to appear for this B.Sc Home science course. Applicants in the final year can also eligible to apply for this course.

Applicants are required to score minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the at graduation level and 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

Applicants can get direct admission based on the 12th board exam score.

COLLEGES OFFERING B.SC HOME SCIENCE:-
  • Sevadal Mahila Mahavidyala
  • Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science
  • Suraj Bhan Institute of Information Technology
  • City Degree College of Management and Technology
  • Saraswati Vidya Mandir Mahila Degree College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?