27th March 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate certificate from CBSE to JKBOSE?

I have passed my 11 class with subjects humanity one year before from jk public school Kunjwani jammu but now I want to change my stream from arts to medical and also wants to pursue the 11th class as a fresh student from JKBOSE for that as per the jkbose rules the previous class that is 11th class from CBSE has to be cancelled from CBSE if there is a procedure like either or I want a migration certificate from CBSE to JKBOSE . Kindly guide me the procedure. Regards

28th March 2023, 01:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate certificate from CBSE to JKBOSE?

To take migration certificate from CBSE board it is not entirely online.
You should follow the following procedure to get migration certificate.
To apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office address by visiting the following link www.cbse.net.in
Completing these procedure, you will receive your migration certificate within 15 days through post.
28th March 2023, 11:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate certificate from CBSE to JKBOSE?

You can take migration from JKBOSE to get admission in CBSE board in std 11th.

Candidates after std 10th are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in CBSE school and can also pursue with medical stream.

The admission procedure varies with school. So, visit the official website for the detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?