15th October 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Are IGCSE NRI students eligible for All India Pre Medical Entrance Examinations of India?

My child currently pursuing grade 8th following IGCSE Board in UAE. I want for my child to appear in All Pre Medical Entrance Examinations of India. Is he eligible?

Thanks & regards.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MBBS program after 12th?
  2. Are students studying from IGCSE board allowed to participate in state level or all India level entrance exams?
  3. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which exams should I attain to get MBBS seat? Is it enough to attain 2nd PUC exam?
  5. Can an NRI who has done IGCSE-A level appear directly for admission in India for MBBS or engineering courses?
  6. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  7. Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?
  8. Is Maths portion less in IGCSE? IGCSE students can clear Indian entrance exams?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS after diploma in pharmacy
  10. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  11. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  12. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  13. Am i eligible to fill the medical entrance exam in India through NRI quota? I have passed 12th from CBSE board India
  14. Which are the MBBS exams held?
  15. Detailed procedure for admission in MBBS course?
  16. As an NRI can I give the entrance test for Medical Studies in India
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  18. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
15th October 2015, 11:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are IGCSE NRI students eligible for All India Pre Medical Entrance Examinations of India?

Eligibility for NRI Indian student who are seeking admission in Indian Medical colleges must fall under prescribed eligibility criteria:

They must have completed 12th or equivalent ecamination with Physics, Chemistry, biology of biotechnology , English ad compulsory subjects with minimum 50%,marks.
17th October 2015, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are IGCSE NRI students eligible for All India Pre Medical Entrance Examinations of India?

Yes, they are very much eligible for it, however, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, kindly have a look at it.

Educational Qualification:

> The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English

> Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology.

> For SC/ST and OBC candidates ,it is 40% instead of 50%.

> For general Physically Handicapped students ,the marks required is 45% ,and for SC?ST and OBC - PH it is 40%.

> The students who are appearing in class 12th this year are also eligible to appear.

AGE Criteria:

> The candidate must complete the age of at least 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

> The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

> There is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
4th March 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Which board is better between igcse or cbse for my child studing in 8th.
27th February 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can IGCSE board student cope with both board n NEET exams together to go to medical field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?