21st March 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to fill the medical entrance exam in India through NRI quota? I have passed 12th from CBSE board India

I passed 12th from CBSE board,INDIA and have the nationality of NEPAL .Am I eligible to fill the medical entrance exam in India through NRI quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  2. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  3. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  4. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  5. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  6. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  7. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  9. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  10. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  13. As an NRI can I give the entrance test for Medical Studies in India
  14. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  15. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  16. Can NRI doing IB board exam take AIEEE?
  17. Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
28th December 2012, 06:08 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Am i eligible to fill the medical entrance exam in India through NRI quota? I have passed 12th from CBSE board India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12th from CBSE board,INDIA and have the nationality of NEPAL .Am I eligible to fill the medical entrance exam in India through NRI quota?
sorry friend, you can study in CBSE board of india. bu you can't write medical entrance in india. beacuse there is strict view in nationality side. you cannot write entrance exam in india for medical if you are the citizen of other countries.

sorry to say this my friend. you can better try it in your country itself.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?