20th April 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Centre Point School?

Is centre point school one of the best school in nagpur? I need complete information about the asked school.

9th May 2014, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about Centre Point School?

Yes, Center Point School is one of the best schools of Nagpur which has been flourishing in the recent time. The school is well-developed and planned with all the amenities required for overall development of a child. The school is also producing many bright talents in the recent time.

Special care is taken for the academics of the students. Apart from academics, various co-curricular activities are undertaken to make the students expertise in various fields. Events like Sports, Founder's Day Celebration, concerts, visula arts, performing arts, fests, exhibition and fete, excursions and camps are undertaken by the school authority. Even various initiatives are taken beyond this like social awareness, project approach, career counselling, etc. Facilities like e-learning, transport, canteen, labs, safety and security are taken to ensure the well-development of the student and their success in the future.

Phone no:- 712 - 2581742 / 2584394
Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?