12th September 2011, 10:49 PM
riyha

Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?

hello, i completed my masters from a reputed university i have good record in my under graduation and post graduation but <60% at school level. i want to for higher studies in abroad through GRE/tofel. can i get a chance to study in good institute with full scholarship.

14th January 2012, 04:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?

Several scholarship program are conducted every year for higher studies abroad. For example, Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan, Canada Scholarships, US Scholarships etc. For Indian Students Scholarship are available for several countries and for several courses. Employment News and Leading Newspapers every year carry out the details on such scholarships.
The general eligibility criteria for Indian nationals residing in India and trying to pursue higher studies is that the applications will normally be accepted from those candidates who have obtained first class in the Master's degree. As you have not mentioned which country you wish to opt for further studies so it is suggested that you appear for the scholarship program for the concerned country and course to earn scholarship for higher studies.
14th January 2012, 07:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?

dear friend,
Eligibility for GRE/Tofel exam:-

1.candidate has to complete the graduation in engineering/post graduation in any trade with 50% aggregate..

2.candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

3.Candidate must be good in English..

As you have done post graduation with good percentage of aggregate then you will not have any problem..

So, don't worry just go for it.
All the best.
14th January 2012, 07:15 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See it is completely depend up on you and your family's economic background. See there are so many scholarships are given by the Government, first apply for these. Besides this, you can also apply for educational loan. It will be based on you.

See if go abroad then also India and the foreign country where you will get chance for higher education from this country you will also get some scholarship. All these I have told about scholarship is based on the educational qualification of yours. If you have a very good educational qualification then only you will be eligible for this.

good luck.
14th January 2012, 07:17 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See it is completely depend up on you and your family's economic background. See there are so many scholarships are given by the Government, first apply for these. Besides this, you can also apply for educational loan. It will be based on you.

See if go abroad then also India and the foreign country where you will get chance for higher education from this country you will also get some scholarship. All these I have told about scholarship is based on the educational qualification of yours. If you have a very good educational qualification then only you will be eligible for this.

good luck.
14th January 2012, 09:59 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

yes you can get chance of study in good institute after scoring 60% marks at school level.

I think you have 60% marks in 10th and 12th which are good to study in best institute.

To apply for any entranec exam you required 60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation.if you have these eligibility criteria then you are eligible for study in good institute.

If you provide your 10th,12th and Graduation marks and the name of the exam for which you want to apply we can help you more.

For admission in best institute entrance exam is very important.for all best courses entrance exam is conducted so it is very important to get good marks in entrance exam for admission in good college.

SO you have to do good preparation of entrance exam for which you want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?