2nd November 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Information about schools in Noida for admission in class 10th?

Hello Sir, My son is studying in class 9th from Dehradun, but due to some reason I am shifting in Noida. I want information about schools in Noida for admission in class 10th of my son?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  2. List of top schools in Jodhpur to get admission for 10th standard?
  3. How can i get admission in Kota schools in Rajasthan for class 11th?
  4. Information about admission in class 4 at Delhi Public School, Noida?
  5. List of best schools for class 11th standard after scoring 65% marks in 10th?
  6. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
  7. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of top schools in Rajasthan to join 11th class?
  9. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the military school?
  11. How can I take admission in Gujarat Sainik School after passing 10th class?
  12. List top most schools in Jammu for admission in 10th?
  13. Can I pursue PCM (Science Stream) after 7.8 CGPA in 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Amity, Noida college with scholarship if I have scored 85% in 12th?
  15. Will I be considered a native of Tamil Nadu if I pass 12th from Noida while I am born in Madurai?
  16. List of schools with ranking available in Greater Noida and Laxmi Nagar, Delhi to take admission in 9th standard -- [New]
  17. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
4th November 2016, 09:49 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about schools in Noida for admission in class 10th?

What kind of Information you want? Few important things are admission will be commenced next year after the final exam. Select the school where you want your son to get admission. Get the transfer certificate from the current school, it will be required. Keep ready all the documents. If possible, then visit the school in Noida & get the information about the admission process. You can admit your son into Kendriya Vidyalaya.
4th November 2016, 12:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of best schools in Noida where you can get Admission to your child:

Amity International School
Phone Number:0120-4399000

Delhi Public School

Apeejay School
Phone Number: 0120- 25151141/143

Lotus Valley International School
phone number: 9910952227
26th July 2021, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 9th ...but I hv to shift to noida next year..2022 ..plz tell how to get admission for her in 10th next year 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?