26th September 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get nursery admission at St. Xavier's School, Durgapur?

My son's DOB is 29.06.2013. How can I get my son's admission in nursery 2017-18 session at St. Xavier School Durgapur. When did the application form for nursery will released. Please kindly reply me at my email address.

26th September 2016, 08:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get nursery admission at St. Xavier's School, Durgapur?

To get admission in Nursery class at St. Xavier's School, Durgapur, you have to collect the admission form first from the School office. After that submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the office. There will be an interview process of the ward along with the guardian of the selected candidates. The merit listed candidates will be admitted after the selection.
The date for the release of application form is not announced yet, you must wait for announcement. You will come to know when it will be declared.
26th September 2016, 09:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To get nursery admission at St. Xavier's School, Durgapur, candidate has to fill the application form and submit it back by attaching the required documents.
One can get the application form from the respective school campus by paying a fee of Rs.1000/-.

Minimum age criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier School, Durgapur:-

Pre-Nursery: Minimum Age should be 2+ as on 31st March of the year of admission.

Nursery: Minimum Age should be 3+ as on 31st March of the year of admission.
27th September 2016, 03:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to fill in the application form provided to you by the school itself and also do provide the required documents asked for. However, you should keep in mind that the minimum age of the candidate should not be below 3 years and 6 months.
9th April 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

My twin son date of birth is12.07.2014. How can i get my sons admission on session 2018-19 at st xavier school durgapur, kindly inform me at these email address sumanta.chattetjee1234@ gmail.com
25th April 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

My only son's DOB is 30th June 2014.Is my son get admission in the academic session 2018-19 at st Xavier's school Durgapur? Also when I will receive the admission form from the school's office. If you kindly inform me of my email address [email protected] I will be thankful to you.
18th July 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

My son, Evaan Banerjee, DOB -- 11/06/2015. Now he is 2 years 1 month. We want to admit him in us esteemed school in Pre- nursery in 2018-2019 session. So please provide me the procedure of admission and contact details of admission department for further discussion. And also inform the time of resealing admission form. Please inform me in my email address ellonachatterjee24 @ gmail.com // Susovan_banerjee@ yahoo.co.in
21st July 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My son's birthday is on 03.02.2014. In which section of the school he can be admitted. Benachity. Durgapur. I hope to get your answer in my mail if you pls. Send it as early as possible. Emaiid :[email protected]
25th August 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

My son birth day on 29 /10/2014 . In which section of the school he can be admitted? And when l will recieve the admission form? I hope to get your answer in my mail.my mail id. [email protected]
31st July 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

My child will be 4 yrs old on 23rd of Jan 2020, shall he eligible for take admission in nursery?
16th November 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Release date of admission form for class 8.
19th September 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Release date of admission form for nursery
26th July 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Admission process and academic fees structure for Pre Nursery of St Xavier's school in Durgapur.kindly inform it my by mail.My son's age now 2yrs 8 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?