26th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,

Due to some problem i was not able to go for school from April for 11 after 10 so will any of the school be giving me admission in 11 in the month of December?? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

27th April 2015, 01:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?

No ,you didn't got admission in the moth of December because registration on Central board of Secondary education (CBSE) board or any other State Board is done in the moth of august so now no one school can provides you admission in 11th class you have two options now first one is take admission in 11th class next year but it is a wastage of your precious year and the second one is go for NIOS Board next year and directly take admission in 12th class through NIOS Board they will provides you admission on the behalf of 10th class marks ,In NIOS board it doesn't matters that how many marks you got in 11th or 10th class

NIOS Board stands for National Institute of Open Schooling they will provides admission for the class 10th and 12th directly on the behalf of previous class marks
27th April 2015, 09:15 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?

No, most of the schools will not accept the admission in the month of December. That's because, till the month of December most of the schools will complete their 50% of portion. So it is difficult to for them to teach the student from middle of the academic year. So there is no possibility to get admission in the middle of academic Year.
27th April 2015, 03:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?

No, you cannot get 11th standard admission in December, because most of the schools will close 11th standard admissions by the end of July and even the students will apply for 11th standard board exams in the month of December or first week of January. So, you cannot get admission in 11th standard in December. So, you should apply for 11th standard in next academic year.
27th April 2015, 09:13 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Due to some problem i was not able to go for school from April for 11 after 10 so will any of the school be giving me admission in 11 in the month of December?? Can someone please provide me the information on the same?

Since, you were not able to attend the classes for the 11th, it does not mean that you have been taken out of the School. Go to the School Authority and tell them the issue that were with you. They will help you in this case. Since, no any school take admission in the month of December especially for the 11th Grad. So, you must talk to the School Authority, your problem will be sorted out.
27th April 2015, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in School during December month for pursuing 11th standard even if you had some months break after completion of your 10th standard. No school offers admission to 11th standard in the month of December because, almost the 11th standard syllabus will be completed by the month of January in most of the schools, so, there is no chance for you to qualify the examinations even if you got admission in any school. So, it is better to take admission next year in 11th standard.
27th April 2015, 11:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to inform you this but currently it is not possible for you take admission in December to Class 11 after the break.
None of the Schools will allow you as most of the Schools will have their Final Examination in the month of February.
So that leaves you with just two months to prepare for the Final Examination of Class 11 which is an impossible task.
The best thing for you to do now is to start studying from now on for the course of Class 11 as well as Class 12.
This will give you an additional 3 months to study both Class 11 and 12.
It will be very beneficial for you in the long run if you are able to get very good marks in the Class 12 Board Examination.
So it is up to you to choose what you feel best but currently none of the Schools will provide you admission to Class 11 in the month of December.
1st December 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can i change my school in class 11 on medical ground in the month of December.Registration already done in the school where I am studying
5th August 2021, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 11th in August month
9th December 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th standard in December if I have some severe medical reasons for not attending the session?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?