11th May 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented professional courses available for a candidate who has secured 46% in 12th Commerce?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 12th and scored 46% marks with Uttarakhand Board in Commerce stream. I know with this percentage of marks, it is difficult to get admission for BCom course in any reputed college. I am planning to do a professional course. Kindly tell me the job oriented professional courses for me based on my percentage of marks.

13th May 2020, 09:16 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Job oriented professional courses available for a candidate who has secured 46% in 12th Commerce?

You can choose career in any of the following courses with the mark you scored:

1.Web Design.
2.Animation and VFX.
3.Air Hostess/Cabin Crew.
4.Media, Journalism and Mass Communication.
5.Photography or Cinematography.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Event Management.
8.Travel & Tourism Management.
14th May 2020, 10:58 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Job oriented professional courses available for a candidate who has secured 46% in 12th Commerce?

Commerce has become one of the most opted course after 12th. The courses Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) are undergraduate courses, which are total of three years. If you have interest in business and further want to pursue MBA then you should opt for BBA.Join a diploma course in sales and marketing and pursue your graduation

There are a number of degrees and professional courses to choose from. We have tried to cover a few major career options for commerce students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?