26th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Last date of class 10th part time admission in Hindi medium schools in Bangalore?

i want to ask last date of 10th pravet student hindi medium in bangalore

Plase share the details with me.

Its the matter of future of my son.

12th July 2015, 04:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date of class 10th part time admission in Hindi medium schools in Bangalore?

Mostly all the school results are out. Even the state board joint entrance examination results are also out. So I guess, you need to get your son really fast in a school. After the month of August you would not be able to admit in any school. By that time all the admission procedure in most schools will be closed. There are popular schools like:
1. Orchids The International School,
2. Global Academy For Learning,
3. National Public School,
4. Delhi Public School etc.
where still admissions are going on. But you have to get going really fast. You have to immediately contact the respective schools in their office and ask for the admission forms. Since this is July. You might have to submit the admission fee with late fine. By August the fresh session of the schools start. Even in some schools fresh session starts from May. So there getting admission now, will be a more problem. After you fill up and submit the form with 5-6 passport size photographs of your son and also your and wife's(in place where parent's photograph is needed) photograph, you will have to wait for the school to revert back to you. They will specify a date to you, when you have to come and meet the principal of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?