14th March 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject in 12th after joining the school?

Respected sir/madam.

my stream is engineering graphics and I badly want to change my subject from engineering graphics to bio math.There was no seat available when I joined the school and now 5 students have left the school. I am student who wish to pursue a career in the medical field rather than engineering and I'm interested in learning MBBS but if I continue with engineering graphics I would not be eligible to apply for MBBS and would simply waste 2 years of my high school. I so badly want to pursue a career in medical field. How is it possible Or is there any other way in which I can do something for this or is it possible the to change subject? and I was not given a chance to change subject because I joined school 2 weeks before the second terminal examination.

Thanks in advance.

16th March 2015, 05:03 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my subject in 12th after joining the school?

Actually would cannot change your subject in class 12th until if your registration has been done, if your board registration is pending then you can request to college authorities and can easily change your subject. If change of subject is not possible than one thing you can do is that you can leave the school and take admission in any other school their you will get admission in class 11th and you have to repeat your class 11th again, but you will be able to study the subject that you want.
16th March 2015, 07:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is quite not possible to change subject in 12th standard as by this time the registration as already done of the students and the subjects combination which they want to opt for.

However, if you are so badly willing to change subject and do Medical after your +2 boards, then you should talk once to your school officials and even if it is not possible, then you will have to quit studying from that school and take admission in any other school.

You will have to collect all the relevant documents along with you in order to take admission in another school.

If you have completed your class 11th then you will not have to take admission again in the same standard as you can get admission in class 12 directly in any other school by keeping in view the eligibility criteria and admission procedure of that particular school.
16th April 2015, 12:30 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam.

my stream is engineering graphics and I badly want to change my subject from engineering graphics to bio math.There was no seat available when I joined the school and now 5 students have left the school. I am student who wish to pursue a career in the medical field rather than engineering and I'm interested in learning MBBS but if I continue with engineering graphics I would not be eligible to apply for MBBS and would simply waste 2 years of my high school. I so badly want to pursue a career in medical field. How is it possible Or is there any other way in which I can do something for this or is it possible the to change subject? and I was not given a chance to change subject because I joined school 2 weeks before the second terminal examination.

Thanks in advance.
Its not at all possible now to you to change your stream with the other stream .. As the counselling admission registration has taken place .., Before taking up the seat you should have done a wise decision of what to take and not to take . Now you cant do anything sorry ..
I suggest you to concentrate on your text and pass out with flying colours.
16th April 2015, 12:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can definitely add an additional subject in your class 12th after pursuing 11th with different subject as the final registration for class 12th board examination are done in the same class .

But for this you will have to consult to your school management and make up the correction as soon as possible as if it is once done in your 12th class you will have the no chance of further changing or correction.

Generally the final registration is done in the month of September so please have a contact with your school management before this period .
8th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have Commerce In class 11 after 1 i went to change stream it is possible now
I am student of commerce in class 12 i went arts sir please tell me it possible commerce to arts in 12class
9th July 2015, 11:56 AM
pointer01

Hii,

Dear, you cannot change your subjects in class 12th as the registration is already done in class 11th. You may face difficulty also in studying the new subjects in class 12th.

You can add an additional subject after doing class 11th as the final registration is done in class 12th. But, you cannot change or replace the subjects.

You have to concern with the management of your school, they will definitely show you the right and alternate solution of your problem.

Good Luck.
12th July 2015, 04:36 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Since already you have tried once and your subject was not changed, I am afraid you cannot change your subject combination anymore in this school. Now, since you have it quite clear that how much you like medical stream, it is better that you change your school itself. There are many schools who give admission to students even after the half yearly examinations are over. But in lieu of it they take donation. If you can give donation of the stipulated amount then you can admission in a school in the middle of the session. The brighter side of it is that you get to study the subject combination of your choice. So your career gets saved.
Otherwise, the other way is that you leave your current school. Wait for the year to end. Take admission in the same school in the fresh session of next year with the subject combinations of your choice. Or, you can take the same subject combination in some other school and pursue the stream that you dream and love. But this suggestion is in case any school is not ready to take you in the middle of the session and hence you are ready to sacrifice one year of your career. So think really what you want and then act accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?