18th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

List of chemistry important questions to score perfect 60

I want to score perfect 60 in my improvement exam. Please give me all chemistry important questions of first year as soon as possible because improvements are ahead. Please make it fast!

19th July 2017, 10:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of chemistry important questions to score perfect 60

There is nothing like list of important questions, all the topics and in the chemistry syllabus are important for the examination. You have to go through the entire syllabus and prepare well, because questions can be asked from any part of the syllabus. So, it is preferred not to rel on the important questions. Just work hard and study the whole syllabus.
19th July 2017, 11:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of chemistry important questions to score perfect 60

You must have to follow some of the tips to score 60% of marks in your examination.
List out some important chapters of your respective subject from where most of the questions come in the examination. Study those chapters very well and then follow test papers of last five years to get common questions from there.
Do complete the above task to get a good percentage of marks in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?