24th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

List Co-Ed scholls in Navi Mumbai offering free education for girls?

Please provide me with the list of co-ed school names which are providing free education to girl child?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?
  2. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  3. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  4. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  6. List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?
  7. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  8. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  10. List of the colleges offering Master in Marketing Management in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  13. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  14. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  15. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  16. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  17. Is there any college in Maharashtra for MSc in medical biotechnology
  18. List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?
23rd December 2016, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List Co-Ed scholls in Navi Mumbai offering free education for girls?

You can contact following places for free education

1. Paragon Charitable Trust, Municipal School, N M Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, Phone: 022 24921025

2. Aseema Charitable Trust, G 3, Josephine Apartments, Ground Floor, Chimbai Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, Phone: 022 26407248

3. Manjra Charitable Trust's Primary School, Sector No 4, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703

4. Parivartan Sangharsh Charitable Trust & J K Publice School, Dr-2, Juhu Co-Opperative Housing Society, Ram Mandir Road, Oshiwara, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400104
Phone: 098921 75930

5. Muktangan School, Paragon Charitable Trust, Paragon Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013 400013, Phone: 022 24938752
9th March 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List Co-Ed scholls in Navi Mumbai offering free education for girls?

My name is meenakshi contact no 7506497491 want to know the free girls and womens short long term cources such as menhdi beauty courcess craft soft toys etc etc free of cost required conctact no and address of such centre
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?